Zumba Halloween Party!
Join Cindy, Bri and Amanda Thursday Oct. 30th from 6pm till 7:30pm
Only $5 walk-in rate!!!
Included in monthly pass or punch cards
Costume Contest - WIN a FREE pass to CFF
Starting Tuesday November 11th and Ending December 16th
*NEW* class All About Balance
6 week class - Great for all ages and all fitness levels
YOU need this class!!
Here are 5 reason why:
(1) It benefits your neuromuscular coordination – basically it helps improve the communication between your brain and muscles.
(2) It helps with muscle isolation – during balance training you have
to maintain stabilization and you are forced to engage an individual
muscle predominantly so that you are not using other muscles to help you
(3) During balance training your body has to work that much harder to stabilize – in turn this helps you to burn more calories.
(4) It helps w hip stabilization – with single leg type balance
exercises your glute medius is engaged and worked. Therefore, this
helps with hip stabilization.
(5) It helps with core stabilization – this in turn helps to improve your coordination, athletic skill, and posture.
*Plus winter is right around the corner which means snow and ice - this is a fall prevention class!